Monday, August 31, 2015

Bubble Bath.

We have another  challenge for you this week
The sponsors this time are 

and


.

My first card uses an image from 
The Stamping Boutique
'Bubble Bath'
I have created an Easel Card Design.
The image is coloured with promarkers and silver gel pen.
I have used an Xcut die  'Ornate Frame' to cut the image out.
I then cut a larger frame in backing card and used an EF
'Spots' by Crafts - Too.
I generated the sentiments
Pamper Yourself
and Happiness is a long Hot bubble Bath
in word  and cut using 
SU's punches  Modern  Lable and Decorative Lable
Spotty ribbon came from my stash.


Entering into the following challenges:
Clear It Out Challenges # Fancy folds /diecuts/pnches.
Simon Says Wednesdays # Anything goes.
I love Promarkers #283 Anything goes.
Ruby's Rainbow #111 Diecuts /punches.
Sparkles #71 More than one fold.
Crafty Girlz #5 Anything goes or lazy days.
3 Girl Jam # Anything goes with ribbon.
Get Creative Challenges #22 No printed paper.

My second card uses  an image called
'Isabelle Hat Lady'  from
Sparkle and Sprinkle.

The image is coloured using Copic pens 
and pearlescent chalks.
Base card is pink card stock.
The aperture was made using X Cut nesting oval
cut from grey cardstock.
I placed a  piece of pink sparkle textured fabric.
between the die cut frame and the coloured image.
I bought some sheets years ago and still have some 
in my stash. I found the link for where I bought mine.
Flowers were in my stash and the sentiment is a
Daisy and Dandelion outline sticker in silver.
Entering into the following challenges:
My Time To Craft #303 Flowers.
Chocolate Coffee & Cards #98 Use a sentiment.
Creative Knockouts #104 Anything goes.

29 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

aussie aNNie said...

Two stunning and beautiful creations with wonderful details and colours. I am glad your dad pulled through as that is what happened to mine a couple of years ago hence why the nursing home...like a yoyo, up and down, dad now sleeps 90% of the time...sad really..xx
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Barb said...

They're both lovely cards Mrs A. The texture fabric does give a very special look to the image. Barbxx

Margreet said...

Both are gorgeous!!
xxx Margreet

Margo said...

I like them both !
Very cute stamp with the bath !
Greetz
Margo

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Your cards are both beautiful ! The first one is so sweet and relaxing :D and the second one looks mysterious and elegant.

Carol said...

Two beautiful cards Mrs A, love the colours. Carol x

Basslady said...

amazing and wonderful cards!
thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Helen said...

Lovely card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow for our 'Dies or Punches' challenge.
Hugs Helen P x

Createology said...

You must be a Master at card making. Your cards are so well done and with such details. Blissful...

Craftychris said...

Both are lovely! The first is so sweet with the relaxing bath scene for the fab easel card and the second is so glamorous xxx

Andree said...

These are both gorgeous cards. That bubble bath looks very inviting and I love the way you've used the pink fabric over the fabulous Art Deco image x

Andree said...

These are both gorgeous cards. That bubble bath looks very inviting and I love the way you've used the pink fabric over the fabulous Art Deco image x

Carol L said...

I love the bubble bath card in all of those soft colors, but that sparkly image on the vintage card just blew me away! What a great pair of cards!

Sarn said...

You have two fab looking cards there Mrs A.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Lynda said...

so pretty, love the layout x Thankyou for joining us over at Get Creative for our 'no patterned paper' challenge. Hope to see you again Lynda DT xx

Sue said...

Sorry I haven't been around Mrs A!! crafting is awkward right now LOL but have put a new pic of Woody up just for you ignore the garden !!!!!! huggles Sue xxxxxxxxxxx

Donna said...

These are both darling cards Mrs. A. The first one is so me and love the 2nd one too, Victorian is one of my favorites!

Lisbeths kort og scrap said...

Beautifyl, both cards. Thanks for joining the Anything goes challenge at I Love ProMarkers. Hope to see you back for new challenges. Good luck, hugs from Lisbeth

jenn shurkus said...

beautiful cards!!! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Judy V said...

Pretty cards! Thanks for joining us at CC&CC!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Two more pretty cards. I love the colours on the first and the added sparkle on the second x

Cazro said...

A very pretty card, lovely lady soaking in the bath. Thanks for joining us atSparkles Monthly. Caz DT

Cazro said...

A very pretty card, lovely lady soaking in the bath. Thanks for joining us atSparkles Monthly. Caz DT

dawnmercedes said...

I love baths!! Thanks for joining us a 3 Girl JAM this week!

Helen said...

Lovely easel card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges.
Helen P x

Raechelle Bellus said...

These are both lovely! Thanks for joining our challenge at 3 Girl JAM!

Karen (karey2005) said...

Pretty cards! Thanks for linking up with us at 3 Girl JAM Challenges!

Connie Can Crop said...

Both are such stunning cards! Love them! Thanks for entering at 3 Girl Jam! Scrappy hugs, Connie DT